Amazon Hub Counter
Amazon Hub Counter Program is a program hosted by Amazon to give buyers a option to have their orders delivered to a secure location during the day so they can retrieve them at their convenience without worrying about porch pirates taking them while they are at work. We have proudly signed up with Amazon to offer this service to you.
In order to participate in the Amazon Locker / Counter program you must select the option at Check out before you pay.
1) Shop the products you want
2) Proceed to Checkout
3) Locate and Click the button below your address that has "Or pick up from an Amazon Locker"
4) Click the blue link to select the Amazon Locker or counter nearest to you that you wish to use.
5) A window will pop up with the list of locations you can chose from. From there you can use the + & - buttons on the right to zoom in and out of your area. Then click the store nearest to the area you want that has hours most covenant for you needs.
6) The store location you choose will highlight on the left side with there hours of operations and there you will find a button labeled "Ship to this address" .
7) Click that button and then pay. When your package arrives you will get a notification.
8) Pick your package up during business hours. If you are having trouble finding the business or need after hours pickup please call. (432)322-4567